Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: It just dawned on me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It just dawned on me

    ...that I actually loathe Ohio State more than I do UT. I have always been a Vol-hater,but tonight? 2 words:

    GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Never thought I'd see a day when I'd say that. Never say never I guess.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Haters gonna hate.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    and a happy hater indeed,although it's kinda hollow,as the sound of Rocky Top playing has me searching for a bucket to hurl in
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Fifty_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2009
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Go Vols. Elite 8 Baby!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Losers gonna lose.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Vols looked like the better team all game, whereas OSU relied on 21 the entire time. Ugh.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    It was a great game. I was impressed by both teams.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Yeah, it was. Really disappointed with Diebler this go around. Live by the three and die by the three with that kid I suppose..
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    ...that I actually loathe Ohio State more than I do UT. I have always been a Vol-hater,but tonight? 2 words:

    GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Never thought I'd see a day when I'd say that. Never say never I guess.



    Want to remind everybody why you hate OSU*? Please tell!


    And I was right there cheering on the Vols to the win!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It just dawned on me

    Quote Originally Posted by MikMo View Post
    Want to remind everybody why you hate OSU*? Please tell!
    One of several reasons was probably a phantom horse**** call that cheated Miami out of a NT in football.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •